terms and conditions on data protection
"CREATIVE FACE" refers to the service provided subject to these General Terms and Conditions.
The protection of your personal data is of utmost concern to CREATIVE FACE. In these terms and conditions on data protection CREATIVE FACE would like to inform you about how CREATIVE FACE treats your personal data.
These terms and conditions supplement the General Terms and Conditions for using CREATIVE FACE.
1. Basic Principles of CREATIVE FACE for handling your Personal Data
CREATIVE FACE strictly adheres to the following basic principles in the protection of your Personal Data:
- CREATIVE FACE shall collect, process and use your Personal Data in accordance with the laws and statutes on data protection of the Federal Republic of Germany and those of the European Union.
- CREATIVE FACE shall use your Personal Data solely to provide you the CREATIVE FACE Services on the Internet for which you have registered. CREATIVE FACE will never pass your Personal Data on to any third party, neither for advertising, nor for marketing for any other purposes.
- Persons not registered with CREATIVE FACE may only view your Personal Data to the extent that you enable and allow them to do so.
The following terms used in these Terms and Conditions on Data Protection shall have the following meanings:
- "Personal Data" shall mean all data and/or information about your profession or your person.
- "CREATIVE FACE Websites" shall mean all websites on which CREATIVE FACE provides the CREATIVE FACE Services.
- "CREATIVE FACE Members" shall mean all registered users of CREATIVE FACE on the CREATIVE FACE Websites.
- CREATIVE FACE Services" shall mean all registration based services provided by CREATIVE FACE on the CREATIVE FACE Websites.
- "Registration Data" shall mean the Personal Data you are obliged to make available to CREATIVE FACE in the registration process for the CREATIVE FACE Services (mandatory fields).
3. Registration of data
In order for the CREATIVE FACE Services to function, CREATIVE FACE needs to collect and process certain elements of your Personal Data in the course of the registration process.First of all, this consists of the following data:
- First name
- Second name
- Email (business)
- Confirmation Email
If you wish, you may provide additional information about yourself apart from the mandatory data on a voluntary basis (hereinafter referred to as "Voluntary Data"):
- Company name
- Zip code
CREATIVE FACE regularly sends out newsletters to all CREATIVE FACE Members. In these newsletters CREATIVE FACE may inform you, among other things, about new features on CREATIVE FACE, about new services and benefits provided by CREATIVE FACE or about events in the future. You may choose to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending an email to the link provided at the end of each newsletter.
5. Log Files
Each time you access a website from the CREATIVE FACE Websites, CREATIVE FACE will save the following data in a log file (the so called "server log"):
- Your IP address (by which your computer can be clearly identified),
- The name and IP address of the computer requesting the respective page from the CREATIVE FACE Websites (the so called "remote host computer"),
- The time, status, and amount of the transferred data, as well as the Internet website from which you have reached the requested page of the CREATIVE FACE Websites (the so called "referrer")
- The product and release information from your Internet browser (the so called "user agent").
This log file will be stored by CREATIVE FACE in the standardized "combined" log file format for the Apache Web server. CREATIVE FACE uses the data from this log file in anonymous form without reference to your person for statistical purposes. In doing so, CREATIVE FACE may analyze on which days and at which time the CREATIVE FACE Services are particularly frequented and how much data volume is created on the CREATIVE FACE Websites.
Furthermore, by using the log file, CREATIVE FACE can identify defects on the CREATIVE FACE Websites, such as defective hyperlinks or program defects, and thus continually improve the quality of the CREATIVE FACE Websites. CREATIVE FACE does not attribute the website demands stored in the log file to specific individual users.
However, CREATIVE FACE reserves the right to review the log files from the last known IP address of a CREATIVE FACE-Member where CREATIVE FACE has reasonable cause to believe that the member is using CREATIVE FACE Services in breach of contractual agreements or the applicable legislation. In doing this, CREATIVE FACE is protecting other CREATIVE FACE Members, the safety of CREATIVE FACE Members’ data, as well as CREATIVE FACE Websites and the CREATIVE FACE Services.
CREATIVE FACE uses the program Google Analytics for statistic analysis. For the Google Terms and Conditions on Data Protection see http://www.google.com/intl/de/privacy.html
6. Under Age
Membership of CREATIVE FACE Services is reserved to persons who have reached the legal age of 18. Parents and legal guardians are responsible for the protection of their children's privacy.
7. Changes to these Terms and Conditions on Data Protection
CREATIVE FACE reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions on Data Protection, in the event that this becomes necessary due to gaps in these Terms and Conditions on Data Protection identified after their release, or in the event that it becomes necessary with respect to additional or amended services provided by CREATIVE FACE. CREATIVE FACE will notify you of any amendments to these Terms and Conditions on Data Protection by email to the email account you provided to CREATIVE FACE in the course of your registration.
8. Accessibility of these Terms and Conditions on Data Protection
These Terms and Conditions on Data Protection are accessible from any website of the CREATIVE FACE Websites under the link "Data Protection".
As at March 17, 2008
berlin loves fashionBerlin Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012
July 6 until July 10